CLOSING DATE: 23 January 2019 at 3.00 p.m
The National CSR Foundation, established by Government in 2016, operates under the aegis of the Ministry of Social Integration and Economic Empowerment.
Working with and through NGOs, the Foundation undertakes projects and programmes for the benefit of individuals and families registered under the Social Register of Mauritius (SRM) and of vulnerable groups.
The National CSR Foundation is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the following posts on contractual basis:
- Programme Officer
- Administrative Assistant
- Confidential Secretary
- Office Attendant/Driver
Qualified candidates should submit their application on the Application Form which may be obtained from the Secretariat of the Foundation or downloaded below.
Candidates are advised to read carefully the “NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES” before filling the Application Form.
The duly filled Application Form accompanied by photocopies of certificates, testimonials and a copy of the National Identity Card should be sent by registered post to the Secretary General, National CSR Foundation, Level 7, Garden Tower, Port Louis not later than 3.00 p.m on 23 January 2019.
Candidates having applied previously need to submit fresh applications.
The National CSR Foundation reserves the right not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.
- Applications not made on the prescribed form will not be accepted.
- The post applied for should be clearly marked on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- A candidate should ensure that the Application Form is filled in correctly. Incomplete, inadequate or inaccurate filling of the Application Form may entail a candidate’s elimination from the selected exercise.
- Applications and qualifications obtained after the closing date and time mentioned in the advertisement will not be accepted.
- The completed Application Form should contain full details regarding previous experience, qualifications and any other related information that would qualify the candidate to carry out the duties of the post applied for. Relevant documentary evidence should be submitted as required.
- Photocopies of all certificates mentioned in the Application Form must be provided.
- Candidates having applied previously need to submit fresh applications.
- The National CSR Foundation reserves the right to convene only the best qualified candidates for interview, if this is necessary, and to reject any application without any reason.
- A public notification regarding the appointment of successful candidates will be posted on the website of the National CSR Foundation, after completion of the recruitment process.
- Recruitment by the National CSR Foundation will be made solely on the basis of qualifications and merit.